Welcome to St. Brendan’s Teen Confirmation Program!
Our Multi-Year program is designed to prepare all of our teens to receive the Holy Sacrament of Confirmation.
We are here to help them grow and develop their faith so as to make it their own!
Once they have received the sacrament and become fully formed members of the Church,
they will be empowered to go out and spread the Good News!
Come Holy Spirit!!
Please email or call our office if you have more questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-205-7969 ex. 22
IMPORTANT - Confirmation Mass is April 21, 2018 at 10 am for Last Names A-L and 2 pm for Last Names M-Z.
Confirmation Mass Rehearsal April 19, 2018, Thursday 6:30-7:30 pm for last Name A-L
Confirmation Mass Rehearsal April 20, 2018, Friday 6:30-7:30 pm for last Name M-Z
Confirmation Mass Dress Code - Even though we are using Confirmation robes provided by St. Brendan's, a dress code will still be required. The Confirmation robes will be given to each teen on the day of the Confirmation Mass. Please also ask the sponsors to wear Mass Appropriate clothing under the same guidelines as our teens.
Boys are asked to wear a dress shirt with tie, dress slacks and dress shoes.
Girls are asked to wear a nice dress or skirt that is appropriate for Mass. Necklines should be no lower than four fingers below the collarbone (absolutely, no cleavage), and no bare shoulders. Hemlines should at the Knee.
Please also ask the sponsors to wear Mass Appropriate clothing under the same guidelines as our teens.
CONFIRMATION CLASS OF 2018 –
Typically 10th graders in 2017-2018 school year
Requirements for Confirmation
1. Catechetical Formation Classes
– LightHouse Sunday Nights. This is St. Brendan's High School Youth Group which meets at The Warehouse, 5065 Post Road most Sunday Evenings from 6:30 to 8:30. (NO MORE THAN 5 ABSENCES FOR THE YEAR)
Teens in Catholic School are exempt from this requirement.
2. Yearly Retreat (Must Choose Only One)
– November 10th – 12th, 2017 Vital Fall Retreat at Camp Hidden Lake in Dahlonega, GA
Click Here To Register for Vital Retreat Fall
– January 26th – 28th, 2018 Vital Winter Retreat at Camp Hidden Lake in Dahlonega, GA
Click Here To Register for Vital Retreat Winter
3. Two Service Projects at St. Brendan
– Need to a complete service project? Click Here for service project opportunities or feel free to allow the Holy Spirit to inspire you to create your own service project here at St. Brendan's, but be sure to email for approval email@example.com before beginning the project.
– Upon completing the service project please fill out the following form for each project. Due March 1, 2018.
Confirmation Service Project Form
4. Complete the Following Forms – Due by March 1, 2018
– Confirmation Saint Name Form
– Letter to Pastor
– Adoration Reflection
– Sponsor Verification Form (Please fill out, scan, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only accept these forms via email. Please note: If your child's sponsor is a registered member of St. Brendan's just complete the form and email it to us. No need for a signature. We only require a signature for sponsors who are from other parishes.)